To be honest I don't even know how to start. Saying hello is a friendly gesture and we're not exactly friends. The one thing I've always, always wanted to say to you is how hurt I am. Not about the fact that you didn't contact me, but the fact that you didn't want to. I've always thought about you at the oddest of times and wondered if I could have been of any help during all those times in your life when you may have needed me. It hurts me to think that you might believe I don't care about you because I do and I'm going to continue to care about you for the rest of my life. I wish we hadn't wasted away all these years with silence, I wish I could see you, and I wish we were as close as we were when I was younger. Because that's what I remember and that's what I miss. I sometimes think was any of it real? Did you ever care about me somewhere inside yourself? And I have to believe the answer to that is yes because if I believe it's the opposite I wouldn't know what to believe anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment