Lexi. I really do... love you. No homo here, okay? You're just ahmazing. And I know you'd be an awesome person to hang out with in real life plus you have excellent taste in books. I was reading one of my diary entries the other day and one was about you. About how nice I thought you were, but I had no clue why you talked to me? haha. And that's still kind of true. I feel like when we talk, there's not a lot to talk about. Every now and again we get on a roll, but usually we're lacking in conversation. We both try. It just doesn't really happen. And you have to agree with me, here. I think it's one of those things like if we knew each other a tiny bit better in the real world or if we'd met or if we hung out all the time (duh) we'd have an easy flow of conversation. But right now, it's hard to come up with something out of nothing. You know what I mean? It's okay if you don't. I probably won't show this to you or anyone else either lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment